Tuesday, December 2, 2008

gotta love a lysosome

Don't you just love biology? Like cells and shit? The Golgi apparatus, rough endoplasmic reticulumes? Just wonderful. For AP we had to decide on a subject for our concentrations. I was torn for a while between doing this thing with folk embroidery of just the dots of light that define a city when you're flying overhead at night or something about cells. I decided on cells. I think the peices are going to be squares, all twelve of them, and all really abstract. I like the idea of having an incredible vagueness combined with technical defenition. Anyways. I'm lazy and tired so I'm not translating or anything... I haven't posted in a while because my computer crapped out on me. I'm gonna start again but it's kinda tough only having my mother's work computer. Gosh darn it.























































No comments: