Saturday, October 18, 2008

to shirk

today i shirked school and responsibility to go home, lie in bed and finish "the brothers karamazov". i don't understand how people can deal with weekday boredom!

aujourd'hui j'ai esquive l'ecole et le devoir pour retourner chez moi, m'allonge dans le lit et finis "les freres karamazov". je ne comprend pas comment les gens peuvent se debrouillient le ennui de jour en jour. 

I really wish I was fluent in french. I wish I knew the word for boredom or to shirk. I wish my brother hadn't eaten all the macarons. I wish my grandmother hadn't asked if they were dog buiscuts. I wish I diddn't have a soccer game on tuesday and diddn't have to miss tutoring. I wish I had a puppy. I wish I had the balls to shirk school and my responsibilities. I wish I was sweedish.

No comments: